Tez İleri Teknolojiler ve Savunma Sanayi Tic. Ltd Şti. (Tez Advanced Technologies and Defense Industry Trade. LLC) (“Company), we process your personal data as Data Supervisor in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698, as explained below and within the limits prescribed by the legislation.
1) For What Purpose Personal Data shall be Processed
Personal data can be collected by the company in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers.
Your personal data collected can be processed for the purpose of;
- Communicating with you in order to present the COMPANY products and services to you, to convey the necessary information for the sales and marketing activities to be carried out to increase the quality
- Measuring customer satisfaction, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about your complaints and requests regarding products and services,
- Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products,
- Complying with the information storage, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the Company is subject to regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the company; Managing market research, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY.
2) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives, can be transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes;
- The company's business partners and suppliers,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Foreign companies and affiliates,
- To the real or legal persons with whom we receive services and cooperate in the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, the program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, the cargo companies that deliver the orders to you, as stated in the 8th and 9th articles of the Law No.6698.
3) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data can be shared within the scope of planning and execution of business strategies and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the Company and the relevant persons in business relations with the Company, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, of planning and execution of the activities required for the promotion and promotion of your personal data by customizing the products and services offered by the Company according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons, carrying out the necessary work by business units to benefit the relevant persons from the products and services offered by the company and carrying out the relevant business processes, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the Company and carrying out the related business processes, with authorized private law legal entities, the Company's business partners and suppliers, legally authorized institutions and organizations.
4) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company with the methods set out below in this Clarification Text, the Company will finalize the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by the Company will be charged.
In this context, personal data owners have the right of;
You can send your request regarding the use of your rights stated above, in Turkish and in writing or in written form or in secure electronic signature, mobile signature or Company in accordance with the 1st clause of the 13th article of the Law No.6698 and the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Supervisor numbered 30356 and dated 10/03/2018 by using the e-mail address previously notified and registered in our system. In the applications, only information about the applicant will be given, and it will not be possible to get information about other family members and third parties. The company reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) For the Republic of Turkey citizens TR identity number, if you are foreigner, nationality,passport number, or if there is, your personal identification number,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
d) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
e) Subject of your request,
Information and documents related to the subject, if any, must also be attached to the application.
You can send your written applications to our company Tez İleri Teknolojiler ve Savunma Sanayi Ticaret Ltd Şti, Üniversiteler Mah. Bilkent Plaza A3 Blok No: 32 Bilkent / ANKARA. You can access the application form here.